Under EU regulations of max THC content.
Hemp acts as a nutritional uptake catalyst which enables the livestock (cows, pigs etc.) to gain lean muscle mass.
- Hemp is a bioactive resource for pigs.
- The animals actually utilize more of their feed. They digest more of it, which means the farmer is getting more out of his feed. Bigger Pigs, cattle, poultry.
- Hemp-fed livestock are antibiotic, steroid and hormone free.
- Hemp-fed livestock taste better too.
- The commercial utilization of hemp products can reduce piglet mortality by 1.5 pigs per litter and that of diseases and thus the consumption of antibiotics.