How to use:
- Use only on skin. Rub gently into the irritated area until cream is rubbed in properly. Apply a thin layer 2-3 times a day. Wash hands after application as the hot ginger extract could cause irritation if you touch our eyes. Children over 10.
Aqua, *Lavandula angustifolia flower water, *Cannabis sativa seed oil, *Cocos nucifera oil, *Butyrospermum parkii butter, Cetearyl glucoside, Sorbitan olivate, ****Glycerin, ***Cannabidiol, *Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, *Lecithin (sunflower), Cetyl alcohol, *Rosa canina seed oil, Boswellia carterii oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Pentylene glycol, *Zingiber officinale root (hot) extract, Lavandula hybrida oil, *Chamomilla recutita flower extract, *Arnica montana flower extract, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol, *Helichrysum italicum flower oil, Magnolia officinalis bark extract, **(Limonene, Linalol, Geraniol). 55 % organic of total. 79 % organic of total without water and minerals. 100 % natural origin of total. *Organic certified ingredients. **Allergen fragrances from natural ingredients. ***Contains cannabidiol (CBD) which is naturally present in the raw material. ****Made using organic ingredients
- CBD – antioxidant, calming
- Arnica oil – reduce swelling, increases circulation to speed recovery
- Helichrysum – analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory
- Hot ginger root – warming effect to relieve pain
- Terpenes in the cream
- Linalol– inflammation & pain
- Limonene – reduces sensitivity to pain in muscles and bones and in aromatherapy increases serotonin, therefore easing stress.
- Benzyl alcohol – effectively reduces feelings of discomfort
- Sport activities
- Problematic joints
- Stiff muscles
Cruelty free. Eco-Friendly. Dermatologically tested.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.