ORGANIC BEAUTY 25.01.2023 – Posted in: Space.cat© Blog
Powered by Nature, cruelty-free SPACE.CAT® beauty line setting a new, higher standard in organic skincare. Hemp oil & CBD – is a star element in our handmade beauty product line that have fantastic properties to reactivate, protect, nourish, hydrate, soothe and empower your body natural functions. Maintain perfect balance for healthy-looking skin, making it youthful and radiant!
From ancient times HEMP was a source of almost all the basic products that people need: textiles, ropes, paper, building materials, medicine, body care, essential oils and nutritional supplement. Now days its also possible to produce bioplastic, hempcreat and green gasoline from hemp!
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the most important components of the Cannabis Sativa plant. Is non-psychoactive and has a broader scope for medical applications. It causes a sedative effect and inhibits the transmission of nerve signals associated with pain. Helps fight anxiety, chemical dependencies, inflammatory and chronic diseases such as epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cancer etc. It reactivates the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) of the body – which is the most important physiological system, involved in the establishment and maintenance of human health. Controlling metabolism and other basic functions of all your organs and, of course, the largest of them – your skin. CBD contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals and reduce skin inflammation. It stimulates the repair and rejuvenation of skin cells and also increases the absorption of other compounds deeper into the skin to reduce inflammation. That’s why Hemp & CBD based cosmetic is the best one to help with redness, blotchiness, uneven skin tone, blemishes, dry and rough skin, overly oily skin, repairing damaged skin, easing the effects of sunburn, controlling pimples and breakouts, calming aftershave irritation, soothing itchiness from bug bites etc.
What is the difference between hemp oil and CBD oil? Both products come from the Cannabis Sativa plant. The product that goes by the names hemp oil and hemp seed oil is usually cold-pressed from hemp seeds. This oil contains vitamins A and E, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, and minerals including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, and zinc with only trace amounts of cannabinoids. Hemp oil is used in food, as a carrier oil for CBD and is also commonly found in organic skin care. Products that go by the name of CBD oil and CBD hemp oil contain much higher amounts of the cannabinoid CBD – Cannabidiol. CBD oil is used in dietary supplements, for skin care and topical applications.
REASONS TO WORK WITH HEMP:
• Heals the Earth. Hemp grows much faster then trees and can replace unnecessary deforestation.
• Hemp can be grown consecutively for over twenty years without affecting the land. Additionally, growing hemp replenishes soil nutrients that help improve soil health.
• Requires less water. Hemp uses only one-twentieth the amount of water as normal cotton to grow and process. Usually it can feed on rain.
• It is ecological. Hemp is resistant to most insects and diseases, so pesticides are mostly unnecessary.
• Save labor. Hemp is harvested and processed by hand, which keeps people employed.
• Hemp fiber is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable. Four times stronger than cotton, very durable. Naturally resistant to UV rays, antimicrobials and fungi. It will not weaken when washed. It retains color better than any other fabric. It’s breathable and deliciously soft on the skin, more and more with each use.
That is why we chose hemp as the star product to create our Fashion & Beauty products.
*Vegan *Cruelty-free *100% natural origin *Dermatologically tested