WALL PAINTING 25.10.2022 – Posted in: Space.cat© Blog
Is a modern version of classic fresco painting (a mural done with watercolors). It is becoming more and more popular form of space deco. If you feel like your space missing life and personality – Wall Painting is an amazing solution for you¡ The art work is all you’ll need to completely transform the look of your space, giving it fresh and inviting vibe. Bringing Soul to the space and making it really special and remarkable. COLOR YOUR SPACE!
There are limitless options to design your walls and a wide variety of styles and painting techniques. Each painting we realize is uniquely created for a particular space and clients style preferences, giving it an exclusivity and artistic touch.
• Geometrical • Sacred Geometry • Constructivism • Minimalism • Modern Eclectic • Fusion • Hi-Tech • Organic • Collage • Fantasy • Illustration • Portarte • landscape • Classic • Ethnic • Rustic • Boho • Art Nouveau • Pop Art
• Rag rolling is just as it seems – it’s a painting technique that involves rolling a rag up and down wet, painted walls to add texture and depth. What’s particularly nice about this idea is that it’s subtle enough to be applied to any aesthetic without encroaching on the overall design.
• Sponging is another painting technique. It involves using a spongy paint roller or literal sponge to add dynamic texture.
• Wall stenciling is a simple and easy way to add sophistication and intrigue to your space. We create original stencil design for you or use readymade geometrical forms to create an art work.
• Stippling is one of the popular mural techniques for creating detail without worrying about smooth blending.
• Antiquing makes your mural look old, emanating a sense of history into the room. I can achieve this by using special liquids and combining with other art techniques. For an added effect, we can use this technique to add even darker color to the corners and edges of the wall.
• Glazing. To create acrylic glazes on a wall, I mix the acrylic paint with an acrylic medium Golden Glazing Liquid. This will thin and “stretch” the paint, making it more translucent. When I paint a glaze on the wall, the color underneath will show through. This is a handy mural technique for adding dimension and shading to your mural.
• Color washing is a beautiful paint technique that adds texture and depth to a space.
• Strié, which is the French word for streaking, refers to a paint technique that creates horizontal or vertical lines for a look that resembles linen material. It’s a stunning way to add warmth and texture to your space.
• Gold painting. The beauty of this idea is that there are a million and one ways to apply it. We can paint your entire room a gold or metallic hue to make a stylish statement, or just apply metallic accents and detalles for a more layered look.
Before starting an art work I focus on creating a sketch to know exactly how it will look like when it’s done. In this point for me is very important direct connection with the client. That gives me understanding of his style vision to make my design feet completely to all his expectations.
Before I begin to paint, its always needed to check if the wall is prepared, clean and not suffering from any moisture damage or structural problems to ensure that I am starting with as clean a slate as possible. Then I can transfer the image onto the wall.
By now we already created sketch of the future art work, so I do enlarge the image into the wall using grid method or an art projector. At every step of the way, it’s important to step back and look at the mural from a distance to keep in touch with the bigger picture. The mural should look good from up-close and also from far away, so I constantly check to make sure that it looks good from all possible angles and distances. I trace the image onto the wall using a pencil and once the image is transferred – I can start to paint¡
Congratulations! You’ve gotten this far – your mural is finished. Now we need to protect it to ensure that it stays vibrant and beautiful for a long time to come. We use a Latex finish varnish to protect and preserve the art piece. It makes it fully washable, repairable and adjustable with long life guaranteed. Latex finish helps protect and preserve the art piece.
If you prefer you can always chose a customized paint canvas to install it on any wall you want and be able to move it in time. We do design wallpaper of any size which you can order online from ART SHOP.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OUR OTHERS SERVICES:
To personalize your Space with unique & high end artwork – just contact Ally.
✍ firstname.lastname@example.org W/a +34 663 23 88 00